The Point of Care is Where Compassion Meets Purpose
Providing quality care and desired patient outcomes is complicated. You need to see the big picture, the minute details for each and every one of your patients and manage all the moving parts, communication and coordination in between.
CareTouch Logic™ and CareAnyware’s web-based, SaaS (Software as a Service) system intuitively guides caregivers through their assessments, provides quick access to patient history and enables care coordination throughout your organization.
To drive success through your entire organization, you need a home health software that improves quality at the point of care, informs the rest of your organization and aligns the patient’s entire care team.
CareAnyware Home Health Software Provides:
- Improved patient outcomes with CareTouch Logic and exclusive point-of-care tools and reports.
- Ability to benchmark your care plans against industry best-practices by condition.
- Ability to analyze patient history, trends and all interdisciplinary notes right at the point-of-care.
- Comprehensive, standard documentation with our home health software, driven by CareTouch Logic and guided OASIS entry.
- Mandatory assessment questions ensuring comprehensiveness and quality – improving care, saving time and helping compliance.
- Saved clinician time and effort with “fully mobile” point-of-care home health software. No trips to the office, no air-cards or Internet access required to complete a patient visit.
- Automatic clinical and regulatory updates through our web-based system. No CDs to install, equipment to trade or hassle for your clinicians.
- Clinicians are kept happy and focused on their patients with our exclusive training and implementation process – including continuous online learning and education opportunities through CareAnywareU.
“We’re closely tracking our patient rehospitalization rates as part of our evidence-based practice. The discharge transfer summary report helps us keep our eye on patient outcomes and clinicians use the falls detail report to drive better patient care.” – Karen Adams, Specialty Home Health