Hospice Compliance is Built on Dedication and Care
QAPI initiatives are here to stay, but your passion and focus is on your patients — not paperwork or reporting. CareAnyware’s web-based, hospice software as a Service (SaaS) model helps build quality and compliance into your day-to-day operations. Pain management, hospice specific visit notes and IDT tools are part of hospice specific protocols that provide you the best in care and compliance.
As regulations change and new requirements go into effect, our CareTouch Logic™ system is updated automatically through the web — no software to install, no new servers to implement, no additional cost to you.
Our new, proprietary Workflow engine for hospice will revolutionize how you manage your compliance. Workflow will ensure you have the right people doing the right task at the right time – all from one location.
- Limit your risk of RAC, ZPIC and audits with CareTouch Logic and accurate hospice clinical documentation.
- Workflow will revolutionize how you manage hospice compliance.
- Administrators and clinicians get proactive, real-time alerts for clinical goals, compliance issues and incomplete documentation.
- Utilize hospice-specific notes for all disciplines that allow accurate, complete documentation.
- Monitor hospice specific reports – CoPs for core services, CPR, tracking comprehensive assessments, QAPI measurements and more.
- Facilitate care coordination and IDT requirements with specific alerts and focused change documentation.
- Access your data from anywhere and be prepared with audit/survey ready data with our web-based platform.
- Train and educate your staff on clinical best practices and industry issues through CareAnywareU – our exclusive on-line learning tool.
“After this audit, we’re confident that CareAnyware is the right solution to protect us from RAC audits and other forms of scrutiny that are seemingly inevitable in home care and hospice today” – Ginger Parrish, PhD, Director Albemarle Homecare & Hospice