The Point of Care is Where Compassion Meets Purpose
Providing the best physical and emotional care for your patients and families is complicated. You need to see the big picture and the minute details for each and every one of your patients, managing the moving parts, communication and coordination in between.
CareTouch Logic™ and CareAnyware’s web-based, Software as a Service (SaaS) system intuitively guide all caregivers through assessments. The access to clinical content, patient history and interdisciplinary team notes, enables patient satisfaction and care coordination throughout your organization.
To drive success through your entire organization, you need a hospice software that improves quality at the point of care, informs the rest of your organization and aligns the patient’s entire care team.
CareAnyware Hospice Software Provides:
- Improved patient care and satisfaction with CareTouch Logic and exclusive point-of-care tools and reports.
- Hospice-specific visit notes for all disciplines, including flow sheets, ESAS and risk scales.
- Supported Interdisciplinary Team care with communication notes and the ability to see comprehensive patient assessment anywhere, any time.
- Hospice-specific reports using hospice software that monitor processes and efficiency – CoPs reports for core services, infection control, CPR, tracking comprehensive assessments, QAPI measurements, and much more.
- Reduced clinician errors with CareTouch Logic and guided data entry. CareAnyware’s hospice software produces specific mandatory questions regarding each patient’s assessment – improving care, saving time and helping compliance.
- Saved clinician time and effort with “fully mobile” point-of-care. No trips to the office, no air-cards or internet access required.
- Clinical and regulatory updates delivered automatically through our web-based system. No CDs to install, equipment to trade or hassle for your clinicians.
- Clinicians are kept happy and focused on their patients with our exclusive training and implementation process – including continuous on-line learning and education opportunities through CareAnywareU.
“For a large organization like ours, the flow of information that CareAnyware provides is vital to our ability to provide better care and stay in compliance.” – Ginger Parrish, PhD, Director Albemarle Homecare & Hospice